Microdermabrasion | 60
Microdermabrasion uses a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and stretch marks.
What microdermabrasion can do
- Improve age spots and black heads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
Dermaplaning | 75
Dermaplaning is an easy, effective procedure involving the use of a surgical blade. During this fast, painless treatment, dead skin is removed from the epidermis, as well as vellus hair (peach fuzz). Benefits include lessening the appearance of acne scarring, any sun damage or hyperpigmentation, and fine lines and wrinkles. Dermaplaning may be done as a stand alone treatment or to enhance another facial treatment. This service also includes a face cleansing, masque, extractions and moisturizer.
Hydraderm Facial | 65
This dermatological procedure is one of the most dynamic skin treatments currently on the market and it combines the use of water and oxygen to effortlessly exfoliate the skin. Our esthetician will choose specific products to tailor the service to each individuals needs and skin goals for maximum results.